The Ghyllside Audax frameset, our popular and versatile off the peg Audax / light touring / training frameset, to suit calliper brakes, with up to 28mm tyres and will accommodate mudguards and carrier.
Designed as a lively and versatile steel off the peg frameset, the Audax is built using a mix of Reynolds 631 and 525 tubing, neatly TIG welded. The frame will accommodate 28mm tyres, mudguards and a rear carrier if required, but still has a lively and responsive performance.
|Bike Frame Specs|
|Front Fork:||Reynolds 525|
|Crankset:||Shimano M345 Compact, 50/34T|
|Derailleur Rear:||Shimano Sora|
|Shift Lever:||Shimano Sora 9-Speed|
|Derailleur Front:||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 9-Speed, 11-32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Octalink V2 Cartridge|
|Hub Rear:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Hub Front:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rim:||Mach 1 CFX|
|Tires:||Schwalbe G-ONE Performance, 700x30C, Kevlar Puncture Protection, Folding|
|Brake Levers:||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Handlebar:||Compact 12º Flared Drop|
|Stem:||3D Forged Alloy|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40|
|Saddle:||Brooks B17 Narrow Black|
- Slightly sloping top-tube, the slope varies with frame size.
- TIG welded
- Accommodates up to 28mm tyres & mudguards.
- Fittings for rear carrier.
- Oversize steel tubing, responsive & comfortable.
- Mudguard eyes front & rear with integral fittings in brake & chain-stay bridges.
- Gear lever bosses on down tube, these can be adapted to cable stops.
- Cable loops on head tube to prevent damage to the paint on the head tube,
- Double bottle bosses on the seat tube and down tube.
- Pump peg at top of left hand seat-stay and on the end of the left hand chain-stay.
- Brake cable stops under top tube offset to the left hand side.
|Seat Tube Actual||Top Tube Effective||Head Tube||Seat Angle||Chainstay||Head Angle||Fork Rake|
|Ghyllside 631 Small||430mm||540mm||90mm||74.5 Degrees||425mm||71 Degrees||53mm|
|Ghyllside 631 Medium||480mm||545mm||100mm||74 Degrees||425mm||71 Degrees||53mm|
|Ghyllside 631 Large||535mm||564mm||135mm||73 Degrees||425mm||71 Degrees||53mm|
|Ghyllside 631 X-Large||585mm||580mm||172mm||73 Degrees||425mm||72 Degrees||53mm|
It is best if you are able to visit the shop in order to be measured up for your new bike, however if not possible please phone us to discuss sizing.
phone: 015394 33592 email: email@example.com