Updated model of the original Sinewave Beacon.
Steady Light Output
– Flicker-free light down to 3-4 MPH.
Integrated USB Charger
– Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
Flexible Power Options
– An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
– Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding
Symmetrical Beam Pattern
– Ideal choice for off-road riding.
Superior Brightness at Low and Medium Speeds
– Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 100 lumens at 5 MPH, 375 lumens at 8 MPH, 600 lumens at 10 MPH, and 750 lumens at 13 MPH.
Low Brightness Mode
– A reduced brightness mode for situations where full brightness is not needed, and for easy power sharing between the light and charger.
– A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped. The standlight can be turned off with the toggle switch.
– A blinking mode is available when using external battery power.
– The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
– L x W x H – 58 x 42 x 42mm
– Weight: 115g (includes 36 inch dynamo wire)
– A taillight output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
– Taillight compatibility information can be found on Sinewave’s website (see Beacon 2 page).
Better Colour Temperature
– While still in the ‘cool white’ range, the Beacon generates slightly warmer light than other LED headlights. This results in less glare, less strain on your eyes, and does a better job reproducing natural colours.
– Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are gold plated and designed for resistance to the elements.
Made in the USA
– All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially avaialble dynamo light made in the USA.
– 3 years.
Whats in the Box?
– The Beacon comes with a USB-to-DC cable
– A mount is not included – there are many options available for different mounting locations.
– A right-angle USB extension cable is available seperately