This pared down bike backpack with good weight-to-comfort ratio benefits from the breathable deuter Airstripes back system. Providing athletic mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. With bluesign® approved body fabric made of 100% recycled materials, and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, the Race meets the highest environmental standards and is climate neutral, and PFC free.
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Mobile phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFC free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back – even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channelled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
THE RESULT: The minimal contact surface area of the profiled Airstripes allows free air circulation over 80 % of the riders back, while still providing a secure, compact fit even on rough rides.