For anyone unsure about which cleats to choose, the SM-SH11 are a great starting point. With their large float range and centered pivot point, Shimano’s Yellow SPD-SL cleats allow the toes to point in a wide range of angles and provide more room for error during set-up while still delivering an efficient connection between rider and bike. So if you’re new to cycling, experience knee pain, lack flexibility, or simply don’t know where to begin, these cleats are your best bet.
Y42U98010 – $31.00Features:
- SM-SH11 Yellow SPD-SL cleats come stock with most Shimano SPD-SL pedals and are a great choice for the majority of cyclists. They feature a six-degree float range (three degrees in each direction), which allows for free movement and low joint stress while still creating a solid connection between rider and bike.
- Customizable: Seamlessly compatible with Shimano SPD-SL pedals, which allow you to adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals
- Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the time calls
- Off-Bike Friendly: Cleat size and shape provide stable walking platform and are less prone to clogging with dirt when off bike
- Built to Last: Composite construction combines injection molded main body with grip enhancing TPU tips that are durable and maintain long lasting pedal engagement